The rest of the defenses that once ran around the city. With a construction height of 24 m, it is now the symbol of the city. Built in 1448 as part of the second expansion of the city and originally open to the city in the upper part.
This museum contains burial objects from the Franconian cemetery of Bargen. On April 18, 1952 the first graves were cut by the tree of the access road and the sewer system to the planned school and the new settlement. Burial objects could later be secured.
The museum is currently for an undefined time closed.
Among other things, an old school room - from the history of the former local rule of the Counts of Helmstatt and Berlichingen (family trees), models of former castles and palaces, a farmer's kitchen and tools from agriculture / handicrafts are displayed.